Declaration or Change of Major



To change a major or add one to your record, a Declaration/Change of Major form must be completed.  After you have filled out your form with your advisor or through the Advising Center, the form is sent to the Registrar’s Office for processing.  You can also change your major using your student self-service account, however, the form will go into a “pending” status until it is reviewed and approved for processing.