See How Your Credits Transfer

Yes! Your Credits Transfer!

Thanks to House Bill 160, a law passed in 2010 by the Kentucky State Legislature, all general education courses at Gateway will transfer to any public four-year university in Kentucky. Earn your associate of arts or associate of science degree at Gateway and you'll be "General Education Certified"-- which means you don't have to take more general education courses after you transfer. You can read all about the Kentucky General Education Transfer Agreement online. You can also make an appointment with the Transfer Center and we'll walk you through it.

Also, Gateway is fully accredited through the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Gateway’s credits are accepted by any accredited institution in North America. Start Here, Go Anywhere!

Course Equivalencies

You can see how your credits transfer to various schools around the country by visiting TES®, the Transfer Evaluation System from CollegeSource.

The following course equivalencies are provided by the following institutions and are useful for advising and academic planning. Final transcript evaluation will be conducted by the universities after a student is admitted.

Eastern Kentucky University 
Kentucky State University 
Morehead State University
Murray State University
Northern Kentucky University
University of Kentucky
University of Louisville 
Western Kentucky University