The Transfer Center is designed to assist Gateway students with transfer to a four-year institution!
We offer the following services for your convenience:
• Meet one-on-one with a transfer advisor who can help you develop a transfer success plan. Schedule an appointment by calling 859-815-7681 or by emailing email@example.com with your availability. You can also make an appointment through Starfish by selecting "Transfer Services" under the "My Services" tab.
• Can't get to the Transfer Center during our regular hours? Consult with a transfer advisor via email to develop a transfer plan. Ask the transfer experts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
• We have it -- or we can track it down for you. Course equivalencies, scholarships, prerequisites, application requirements, majors, and much more!
• Wondering if you should even think about a bachelor's degree? Our transfer advisors can help you understand what it takes -- and encourage you in the process!
• Learn more about the possibilities at Transfer Center events, which include a statewide Transfer Fair, Transfer Tuesdays, campus visits involving four-year institutions, and much more!
The Transfer Center is located in UB208 at the TIE Building, Urban Metro Campus. Transfer information is also available at any of the GPS locations.
Students can follow the Transfer Center at @gctc_transfer on Twitter or at http://www.facebook.com/gatewaytransfer on Facebook.