Higher One Card Office

What is Higher One?

KCTCS now offers you the option of receiving your financial aid and tuition refunds by direct deposit through the KCTCS Easy Refund Program. Of course you still have the option of having your refund sent to your bank account or of receiving a paper check.

The KCTCS Easy Refund Program is in partnership with Higher One, a financial services and payment company focused exclusively on higher education, to distribute financial aid and tuition refunds to students. 

What You Need To Do For A Refund

The KCTCS/HigherOne Debit Card will automatically be mailed to your home address if a financial aid/tuition refund is expected.

This debit card is the key to selecting your refund preference. It allows you to let Kentucky Community & Technical College System know how you would like to receive your refunds.

When presented with your refund preferences on the HigherOne website, you may choose to ACH transfer your refund to the bank of your choice, request a paper check to your home mailing address, or open a OneAccount checking/debit account with Higher One.

If you have questions about this process, have lost your card, need to verify your identity, or can’t gain access to your account, please contact the HigherOne card office located at the Edgewood campus at 859-815-7627.

Remember, this card is your key to obtaining refunds. Regardless of your refund preference, keep the card in a safe place. You will need it if you forget your HigherOne password or need to make preference changes.